Picture this: You’re the owner of a successful small business in a major urban center. You need a new vehicle for work and you want one that will turn heads and create a lasting impression, something that will ultimately reflect the personality of your brand: hip, stylish, unique, memorable.
But, as a smart business owner, you know too that sustained success in business demands you address a multitude of needs. In other words, you need a vehicle that excels not just in the area of styling, but in the categories of performance, dependability, affordability and even cargo space.
Enter the new 2014 FIAT® 500L, a four-door vehicle that takes all the style and performance of the standard-sized FIAT 500s and adds to it with a little something extra—extra space, that is, in just the right amount to give city-based small business owners the kind of versatility they need.
The FIAT 500L is available in four trim levels.
FIAT 500L Pop
- Standard 1.4L MultiAir turbo engine with 160 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque
- Six-speed manual transmission with hill-start assist
- EPA-estimated 25 city/33 highway MPG and 13.2-gallon fuel tank for up to 435 miles of highway driving range
FIAT 500L Easy
- Includes all Pop features, plus:
- Available six-speed Euro twin clutch transmission with AutoStick feature
- 16-inch aluminum wheels
- Three roof choices
FIAT 500L Trekking
- Includes all Easy features, plus:
- Six available exterior and roof color options
- Unique Trekking front/rear fascias and lower body protective sill cladding
- Satin silver body side moldings and door handles
FIAT 500 Lounge
- Includes all Trekking features, plus:
- Six-speed Euro twin clutch automatic transmission with AutoStick feature
- Chrome exterior mirrors, door handles and body side molding inserts
- Available dual-panel power sunroof
Whether your work involves catering events or carting clients to properties around town, the spacious interior of the FIAT 500L makes this vehicle a smart choice for small business owners.