It hardly needs saying—2013 was a great year for the Chrysler Group and its vehicles. From the launch of exciting all-new vehicles, including the Ram ProMaster and the Jeep Cherokee, to the introduction of powerful yet efficient new engines, namely the 6.4L HEMI V6 and 3.0L EcoDiesel, to steady technological advancement within the tried-and-true brand lineups, Chrysler Group LLC continues to solidify its position as one of the top manufacturers in the automotive world.
This was true especially in the realm of commercial vehicles, where we strived continuously in 2013 to set ourselves apart from the competition. We did this not just by producing reliable cars, but by connecting vehicle and business owners with valuable resources, be it our BusinessLink® program, our On The Job™ Incentives or various small business and vehicle resources posted right here on The Working Blog.
Now that 2013 is coming to an end, we’re taking a moment to look back on some of the most popular stories from the past 12 months. Not surprisingly, many are on the subject of our award-winning vehicles.
We know your time is valuable. Thank you for spending some of it on the Working Blog.
- Back-to-Back Champion: Ram 1500 Named Motor Trend Truck of the Year® for 2nd Straight Time – For the second time in as many years, the Ram 1500 has been recognized by the editors of Motor Trend magazine as the Truck of the Year®.
- Six Degrees of Small Business: A Chrysler For Work Infographic – This infographic shows the tremendous potential impact a single purchase can have on a community—providing the purchase is made at a local business.
- Meet the Diesels | EcoDiesel and Cummins®: A Family of Power and Performance – The new 2014 Ram EcoDiesel and the Cummins® Turbo Diesel are part of a family tradition of powerful and dependable Ram Trucks engines.
- Small Business Social Media 101: The Value of Guest Bloggers – Looking for ways to improve your blog? Brand partners, industry experts and even your customers are all potentially valuable contributors. Here’s why.
- Small Business Resources for New Entrepreneurs – The Working Blog has selected a handful of resources we believe could be beneficial to someone just getting his or her start in business.
- 2013 Chrysler 300 | When Good Ideas Converge – When it comes to vehicles, balancing a series of seemingly opposed ideas can produce a car that’s well suited for just about any business.
- Bill Brunelle, Independent We Stand | Real People, Real Businesses – This edition of Real People, Real Businesses features Bill Brunelle, director of Independent We Stand and an advocate of the buy local cause.
- What’s Past Is Prologue | Chrysler Group LLC Historical Videos – For any business, small or large, success is often long in the making and sustainable only through innovation and perseverance over time.
- Do You Qualify for On The Job™ Incentives? – On The Job™ Incentives is one of the great, worthwhile programs offered by Chrysler Commercial Vehicles to small businesses in order to help them save on the bottom line.
- 6 Questions to Ask Your Commercial Vehicle Dealer – A commercial vehicle has a direct impact on a small business’s bottom line, so finding the right commercial dealership is important.