If you’re (A) a Jeep® Brand enthusiast; (B) an aficiando of pickup trucks; (C) a fan of highly capable, extremely verasatile on-/off-road vehicles; or (D) all of the above, you’re going to want to listen up. The long-awaited and All-New 2020 Jeep Gladiator is coming in 2019 to an FCA dealership near you.
“Unquestionably a truck, the All-New 2020 Gladiator is the ultimate vehicle for any outdoor adventure,” said Tim Kuniskis, Head of Jeep Brand – North America. “There is tremendous demand for this unique vehicle from our loyal Jeep customers and pickup truck buyers everywhere. Born from a rich and proud heritage of tough, dependable Jeep trucks, Gladiator combines rugged utility, versatility and functionality resulting in the most off-road capable midsize truck ever1.”
The All-New 2020 Jeep Gladiator delivers exceptional capability with best-in-class towing2 and payload capacity2. Legendary off-road capability comes courtesy of the standard Command-Trac® and available Rock-Trac® 4×4 systems, third-generation Dana® 44 axles, available Tru-Lock® electric front- and rear-axle lockers, available Trac-Lok® limited-slip differential, segment-exclusive available sway-bar disconnect2 and available 33-inch off-road tires.
Built in Toledo, Ohio, the All-New 2020 Jeep Gladiator is scheduled to arrive in showrooms starting in the second quarter of 2019. To tide you over until then, here’s a list of Gladiator vehicle specs and features.
All-New 2020 Jeep® Gladiator | Specs & Features
- Best-in-class towing capacity of up to 7,650 pounds2
- Best-in-class payload capacity of up to 1,600 pouds2
- Crew cab configuration featuring a durable five-foot steel bed with covered external power source and integrated tie-downs
- Modern, authentic, instantly recognizable Jeep Brand design cues
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum doors, hinges, hood, fenders, windshield frame and tailgate to help curtail weight and boost efficiency
- Suspension tuned to optimize on-road handling and ride comfort without sacrificing off-road capability, payload or towing capability
- Advanced efficient 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine with Engine Stop-Start (ESS) technology
- Available fourth-generation Uconnect® systems with Apple CarPlay®3, Android Auto™4 and the choice of 7.0- or 8.4-inch touchscreens with pinch-and-zoom capability
- More than 80 standard and available advanced safety and security features
1Based on the FCA US LLC Midsize 4×4 Crew Cab Segment. Based on available front and rear locking differentials, cab and bed rock rails, a disconnecting sway bar, two front and two rear tow hooks, a 4:1 transfer case, 33-inch off-road tires, skid plates and an off-road camera.
2Based on the FCA US LLC Midsize 4×4 Crew Cab Segment. When properly equipped. See dealer for details.
4To use Android Auto on your phone screen, you’ll need an Android phone running 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher and the Android Auto app. Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC.